In addition to my BBQ hobby I decided to build a meat curing cabinet controlled by a Raspberry-Pi running Mycodo software so I could make my own charcuterie.
I started out with a standard R-Pi breakout board but this just didn’t turn out like I wanted. So eventually I decided to design and build my own custom My-Pi breakout board.
After finishing it I created a few products but it turned out not to be my cup of tea so I sold the cabinet. The results where very good but the process of creating the products just couldn’t please me as much as making BBQ dishes.
I have no written build log of the project but here are the pictures I took during the build: