Made a S’mores skillet for desert, unfortunately no photo’s of the preparation but no worries … it tasted great.
For the birthday of a friend of ours I designed labels for glass jars containing wood dust (for cold smoking on a BBQ or in a smoker). The labels where plotted and applied to the jars by myself.
For a colleague of mine I made a small pink band shirt for his daughter. Plotted out of a single colour flex film and applied to a pink t-shirt.
For our son I designed a romper based on his birth announcement card. Plotted from 3 colours of (glitter) flex film and applied to a white romper.
For friends of ours I made a romper based on their birth announcement card for their son. I plotted the design out of 2 colours of flex film and applied it to a white romper.
Logo design for Dapper kindercoaching
Here’s a series of photo’s I took of my Honda Shadow VT1100 C2 just before selling it.
Car decal design for ECU Master
First time I made moink balls. Next to that my wife made some stuffed peppers and portobello’s.
I made 8 low and slow cooked ribs for the Sunday morning visitors at the model flying club that I’m a member of. Did the first 5,5 hours at home and the final half our of grilling at the club field the day after.
I made pork belly in 2 variants: “Zeeuws” & “Five spices”.
The first time I made low and slow cooked ribs
Took some new pictures of our daughter. This is one of my personal favorites.
Early in august 2014 our daughter was born. I won’t be using my website as a family photo album, but couldn’t resist showing off either 😉 so here’s a picture of here when she was 4 weeks old.
Being a future father I had to create something fun for the nursery of course: The tree is approx. 2m heigh and consists of seperate parts which will be connected together behind the owl, bird house and name sign. The base color will be neutral and the leaves, owls etc. … Continue reading
It’s been a while but here I am again with some photos 😉 I didn’t use the CNC router much lately but do have some nice projects to show. First of all my first project in aluminium (dibond sandwhichpanel), just 0,3mm thick but I had to start somewhere. Routed with … Continue reading
Didn’t use the machine much lately, but did make some progress. I bought a measuring clock with a magnetic stand and started aligning the machine. The z-axis turned out to be tilded 0.82mm per 100mm on the y-axis and 0.12mm per 100mm0,07 degrees on the x-axis. After re-aligning I got … Continue reading